These days, home improvement products like vacuums are available in a number of models with varying features. Finding the best vacuum for pet can be difficult when there is so much to choose from and everything looks necessary. Owning a pet means there are some basic needs that should be taken care of first.
When looking for the Best vacuum for pet, these are your top options:
- Upright Models:
These tend to be heavier and larger but come with a variety of attachments that makes cleaning hardwood floors or carpets much easier.
- Canister Models:
These models are smaller in size and much lighter to carry around the house making it easier to clean fur and dander off stairs and furniture.
Keep in mind that choosing a vacuum that does not take care of pet hair is a waste of money and resources. For comparisons on models and pricing log on to http://petvacuumjudge.com.
Below are some basic features of vacuum model:
- Regardless of the model you’ve chosen, ensure that it comes with a rotating or turbo brush this will make it easier to remove fur from carpets and rugs.
- The vacuum should be equipped with enough power or suction in order to remove as much dust and fur possible without simply displacing it.
- Select an ergonomically designed machine that optimizes your effort. For example in an effective vacuum, the suction should be in the middle of the nozzle so that hair and fur does not wrap around it.
- Choose between a bagged or a bagless vacuum. Choosing one with replaceable bags helps avoid allergens but you incur the cost of buying replaceable bags. Bagged vacuums are also easier to clean.
- HEPA filters are an absolute necessity. These filters trap more than 99% of the particulates and ensure that all germs, dander and allergens are removed from flooring and furniture.
- Various brush agitators are useful for different types of surfaces to remove fur from all corners of the house.
Focus on these primary points, features beyond this are simple add-ons that may not be altogether necessary.